Equipment List/Price Sheet
G&E Truck Package Comparison Chart
Delivery Fee Breakdown
Customer Portal (Account Setup)
CC Authorization Form
NGP Form W9
1. I heard that NGP sponsors an educational film workshop for students. Where can I get more info about that?
Check out our Outreach page for more information on educational workshops!
2. I’d love to see your space/equipment. Would it be possible to schedule a tour, visit, meeting, equipment demonstration, etc.?
Absolutely! With enough advanced notice, we can often accommodate and/or host a tour or demonstration. Contact us today to schedule your visit! (COVID precautions/restrictions may apply.)
2. Oklahoma Film Industry Resource
As the largest equipment rental house in Oklahoma, we have our finger on the pulse of Oklahoma film. Our staff has a wide range of industry knowledge and experience, as well as a vast pool of network connections. If you need information about Oklahoma film, feel free to reach out to us! We would love to be a resource for you.
1. Are you hiring?
Check out our Employment page to see if we are currently taking applications for any positions!
3. I own some equipment, but I don’t have the time/resources to rent it out as much as I’d like. Do you offer any consignment services?
Not at the moment, but we are working on offering consignment services in the near future! If you are interested in being considered for consignment in the future, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your contact information and a brief description of the equipment you are interested in consigning to us.
1. Do rentals/purchases from NGP qualify for the Oklahoma Film Incentive rebate?
Absolutely! As an Oklahoma-based company, all equipment rentals/purchases through NGP should qualify for the incentive rebate. In the event that you are needing something that is not available in Oklahoma, NGP can help you acquire additional equipment/supplies from out-of-state, while still making them rebate-able for you. Check out our Oklahoma Film page for more information!
2. Do you sell equipment?
We are primarily an equipment rental house, not a retailer. However, we do carry a limited stock of expendables that are available for purchase (many of which are included with our grip/electric truck packages to be purchased on an as-used basis).
8. What if I can’t pickup/return my order in-person?
You have a few options:
- You can appoint/send someone else to pick up the order for you.
- With enough advanced notice, we can make deliveries/pickups to practically anywhere in Oklahoma. Please note that deliveries/pickups are subject to driver/vehicle availability and will incur an additional fee (based on distance), so please schedule your deliveries/pickups as far in advance as possible so we can try to accommodate. Deliveries/pickups are “curbside” by default (especially for larger orders), meaning that we typically do not carry the equipment to/from our vehicle. We simply drive the equipment to/from your location and load/unload the equipment. If you need more specialized delivery/pickup, please contact us so we can try to accommodate (additional fees may apply).
- On rare occasions, we can sometimes ship equipment. Contact us to see if we can accommodate your needs.
4. What are your payment requirements/terms? What types of payment do you accept?
We require a valid Credit Card on file for all active accounts, but that is primarily for insurance/incidental purposes. How you actually pay for your rental is up to you – we accept check, cash, wire transfer, & all major credit cards. Once an order is completed and checked in, we will send you the final invoice listing the amount owed and the payment due date. Most accounts/orders are “due upon invoicing”, although extended terms may be requested for established accounts. If payment is not received by the invoice due date, we reserve the right to charge the card on file.