Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our How It Works page for a step-by-step breakdown.
All kinds and all sizes! (Feature films, commercials, television shows, student films, live events, etc.)
We try to keep our account paperwork/requirements as simple as possible. For smaller orders, we typically just require some basic contact information, a CC Authorization Form, a Photo ID, and a signed Rental Agreement. For larger orders, we may also require a Certificate of Insurance (COI – click here for requirements). To create/update a customer account, just fill out our Customer Portal.
We require a valid Credit Card on file for all active accounts, but that is primarily for insurance/incidental purposes. How you actually pay for your rental is up to you – we accept check, cash, wire transfer, & all major credit cards. Once an order is completed and checked in, we will send you the final invoice listing the amount owed and the payment due date. Most accounts/orders are “due upon invoicing”, although extended terms may be requested for established accounts. If payment is not received by the invoice due date, we reserve the right to charge the card on file.
Absolutely! The prices listed on our inventory catalog are our full/standard rates, but we are always happy to work with our customers on pricing to help keep your project under budget! We automatically do 3-day weeks and 1-day weekends, but we sometimes offer additional discounts beyond that. The larger/longer your rental, the more of a discount we can offer.
We typically prefer to start the rental process in advance via phone/e-mail, so that we have time to process the necessary paperwork and prep the equipment. If you have an urgent/last-minute need, please call ahead so we know to expect you, and be prepared to fill out some paperwork and/or wait while we prep the gear. You can save time by filling out our Customer Portal ahead of time.
We typically schedule pickups in the afternoon (1pm-5pm) and returns in the mornings (8am-noon) on business days, and you’d only be charged for the days in between (minimum of 1 rental day). So if you’re picking up on a Monday afternoon and returning on a Friday morning, you’d only be charged for Tuesday-Thursday (3 rental days). If you have special pickup/return needs, just let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate!
You have a few options:
- You can appoint/send someone else to pick up the order for you.
- With enough advanced notice, we can make deliveries/pickups to practically anywhere in Oklahoma. Please note that deliveries/pickups are subject to driver/vehicle availability and will incur an additional fee (based on distance), so please schedule your deliveries/pickups as far in advance as possible so we can try to accommodate. Deliveries/pickups are “curbside” by default (especially for larger orders), meaning that we typically do not carry the equipment to/from our vehicle. We simply drive the equipment to/from your location and load/unload the equipment. If you need more specialized delivery/pickup, please contact us so we can try to accommodate (additional fees may apply).
- On rare occasions, we can sometimes ship equipment. Contact us to see if we can accommodate your needs.
We always thoroughly check all equipment before it goes out on a rental, but if something goes wrong or you have an issue with your rental, we encourage you to contact us right away! We pride ourselves on our customer service and problem-solving skills. If it’s urgent, please call our office (405.420.0577) and someone will be happy to assist you. If it’s an after-hours emergency, text our After-Hours Emergency Text Line (405.227.0540), and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Everything you need to make your feature film, commercial, television show, or passion project! We carry equipment for all technical departments, including camera, sound, grip, electric/lighting, production, locations, hair/makeup, & wardrobe. Check out our inventory catalog for more info. But if you don’t find what you’re looking for there, feel free to contact us directly. There’s a good chance we have it, can get it, or can point you in the right direction!
We are primarily an equipment rental house, not a retailer. However, we do carry a limited stock of expendables that are available for purchase (many of which are included with our grip/electric truck packages to be purchased on an as-used basis).
3. I own some equipment, but I don’t have the time/resources to rent it out as much as I’d like. Do you offer any consignment services?
Not at the moment, but we are working on offering consignment services in the near future! If you are interested in being considered for consignment in the future, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your contact information and a brief description of the equipment you are interested in consigning to us.
Absolutely! As an Oklahoma-based company, all equipment rentals/purchases through NGP should qualify for the incentive rebate. In the event that you are needing something that is not available in Oklahoma, NGP can help you acquire additional equipment/supplies from out-of-state, while still making them rebate-able for you. Check out our Oklahoma Film page for more information!
As the largest equipment rental house in Oklahoma, we have our finger on the pulse of Oklahoma film. Our staff has a wide range of industry knowledge and experience, as well as a vast pool of network connections. If you need information about Oklahoma film, feel free to reach out to us! We would love to be a resource for you.
Check out our Employment page to see if we are currently taking applications for any positions!
1. I heard that NGP sponsors an educational film workshop for students. Where can I get more info about that?
2. I’d love to see your space/equipment. Would it be possible to schedule a tour, visit, meeting, equipment demonstration, etc.?
Absolutely! With enough advanced notice, we can often accommodate and/or host a tour or demonstration. Contact us today to schedule your visit! (COVID precautions/restrictions may apply.)